PLATE STRENGTH POLICIES
• Six hours notice is required for cancellation/change of class, any cancellations after the six-hour window will be considered a ‘late cancel’
• Clients with recurring memberships and packages will be charged $5 for a ‘late cancel’
• Clients with recurring memberships who ‘no show’ will be charged a $10 fee
• Clients who purchase a single class or clients with packages who ‘no show’ will lose that class
Clients visiting through ClassPass will be charged for late cancellations via the ClassPass app. Plate Strength is not able to switch your reservation or mark you present for a class you did not attend. We must abide by ClassPass policies. Please contact ClassPass customer service if you have questions regarding your account.
• We encourage you to sign up for the waitlist if classes are full
• If you get into the class you will receive an email notification. You are responsible for attending or letting us know that you no longer wish to attend.
• If you do not want to take that class, please remove yourself from the waitlist